Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Lunch

If I had to choose one consistent tradition in my family - it has to be Sunday lunch ritual.
I cannot remember a single Sunday where we did not relish home cooked delicious and rich food.

Although my mother has to be thanked for it, a little credit is due to the TV channel Doordarshan :). My mother would make delicious lunch and snacks to be relished along with the exclusive Sunday 'special' movie aired on Doordarshan.

Although we have many more channels and nothing exclusive for arranging a 'in front of TV lunch' , I did what my mom has been doing - cook a hearty Sunday meal with chicken and rice as the main ingredients.


Menu:
Coconut and Coriander Chicken
Boondi Raita
Tomato Chicken
Parsi brown rice with vegetables
Poori
Chapati

Recipes soon to follow :).

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers